Early Childhood Food Service Menu


Effective: April 18th, 2016

Any student with an account deficit of $7.20 will not be eligible to purchase normal menu items for the day.  Instead, an alternative lunch still meeting the USDA nutritional guidelines will be served (consisting of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, whole grain crackers, string cheese, baby carrots and white milk) will be available for purchase until funds are received to lower the deficit.  Your students account will still be charged a full meal price for the alternate lunch.

Ala Carte and second entrée or meals will not be allowed to be charged.

If a change occurs in the child’s household income during the school year or there is an unusual circumstance that occurs, it is important for the parent/guardian to contact Jessica Meyers, Food Service Director at 231-587-9764 ext#214, to see if the family qualifies for free or reduced meals.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.