- Facilities: The Elementary School (Preschool-Grade 4) was upgraded in 1998, a new High School (Grades 9-12) was opened in 1999, and the Middle School (Grades 5-8) upgrade was completed in 2000.
- Several On-Campus Early Childhood Programs Available. Ages 2 weeks through 12 years.
Total Early Childhood Enrollment: 100
- Total Enrollment: 1040
- Pupil/Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Number of Teaching Staff: 55
- Average Years of Teaching Experience: 12
- Accreditation Status: NCA, NAEYC
- District Size: 138.5 square miles
- Transportation: 15 buses, 2 equipped for the handicapped
Antrim County has 264 miles of rivers and streams, and 27 miles of Great Lake shore line. Over 200 acres of managed forest land offer a great opportunity for students to study our environment. Principal attractions include golf courses, skiing, marinas, campgrounds, resorts, natural areas, hiking, and hunting.
Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District
TBAISD works closely with the sixteen public school districts to ensure high quality educational programs for all students. TBAISD provides specialized services, materials and personnel to more than 2000 educators and 25,000 students.